Refer to the provided measurements to decide on the appropriate size for your Liberty & Justice order. Take your own body measurements and compare them with the measurements in the guide to find your correct size.
*the dimensions in the table are in inches
How to Measure
- Waist – find the narrowest part of your torso between your ribcage and hip bones, and place the measuring tape in a relaxed position around that area.
- Bust – place the measuring tape in a relaxed position at the center of your chest, at the highest point of your breasts.
- Underbust – place the measuring tape in a relaxed position directly under your breasts, where the band of your bra would typically sit.
- Hip – place the measuring tape in a relaxed position around the widest part of your hips, where the top of your hip bones are located.
- Height – stand upright against a wall or door frame and measure the vertical distance from the top of your head to the floor.